It’s been over a week since the Hop and I think everyone’s managed to recover sufficiently to start thinking about the next big beer event. But before we move on to the next big thing, I’d like to thank a few people.
These peeps put in some hard yards and they all deserve a beer (or two or three):
- Danielle Harris – created the logo, web banner and put together the Hop guide book.
- Damian Peterson – provided invaluable help with setting up the website and the payments system.
- EJ Goodhew -provided excellent event organisation advice from the get-go.
- Sally Peterson – took registrations on the day in the friendliest manner.
- Toru Stewart – drove the mini-bus on its route around town – a fairly big sacrifice on a pub crawl!
- Maree Shaw – took photos for the Hop guidebook and on the day.
I would also like to thank everyone who came on the Hop. Everyone turned up ready to make the most of the day – and this is what made the day what it was. In the post-Hop survey, when asked what they enjoyed most about the day, nearly all replied that it was the people – getting to meet like-minded people and hung out, talking about beer. So a big thanks to everyone who came along!